Are you thinking planning to move or visit Antigua Guatemala? Would you like to know the cost of living?
Global vision Antigua Guatemala
- Cost of living = €€ (2/5)
- Happiness= ♥♥♥♥ (4/5)
- Life expectancy= 71.4 years
- Quality of environment= ☺☺☺ (3/5)
- Safety = Bad
Cost of Living in Antigua Guatemala
Consult all the information in order to know how much it would cost you to live in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) whether you are traveling, living, working, vacationing or just curious. Below, we have made complete lists of data based on the cost of a wide variety of products, goods and services. Here you can find an updated travel guide and how it is to live in Antigua Guatemala.
Prices in Supermarkets in Antigua Guatemala
How much does it cost to fill the shopping cart in Antigua Guatemala? Here you can discover prices of meats, fruits, vegetables, vegetables, legumes, dairy products, cereals, alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beverages:
- 🍞 One loaf of bread (250g)= 0.795€
- 🥚A dozen eggs= 1.58€
- One kilo of chicken wings= 5.86€
- 🍏 1 kilogram of apples= 1.91€
- One liter of milk= 1.3€
- 🧀 One Kilogram of Local Cheese= 4.28€
- 🥗A Kilogram of lettuce= 0.56€
- One Kilogram of onions= 1.33€
- 🍟 1 Kilogram of potatoes= 1.41€
- 🍅 1 Kg of tomatoes= 1.2€
- 🍊1 Kg of oranges= 1.29€
- 🍌1 Kilogram of bananas= 0.68€
Prices in Restaurants in Antigua Guatemala
How much does it cost to go out to eat in a restaurant in Antigua Guatemala? Here you can discover the prices for a coffee, water, soft drinks, daily menus, hamburgers and restaurants:
- 🌯Food for one person in a cheap restaurant= 4.69€
- 🥘Food for two in a good restaurant= 26.37€
- 🍔Macdonals menu= 4.69€
- ☕️Coffee with milk in a cafeteria= 1.96€
- 🥤Can of soda (0.33l)= 1.08€
- Water bottle (0.33l)= 0.73€
Searches related to restaurants
-How much does a meal in Antigua Guatemala cost?
-How much does a Antigua Guatemala beer cost?
-How much does a bottle of water cost in Antigua Guatemala?
-How much does it cost to eat in Antigua Guatemala?
Salaries in Antigua Guatemala (monthly)
What is the average salary in Antigua Guatemala?
- Minimum salary in Antigua Guatemala= 264€
- Average salary in Antigua Guatemala= 615.14€
Travel guide in Antigua Guatemala
Travelling in Antigua Guatemala:
- 🔌Power plugs= 115V 60Hz
- 📲Best wireless carrier= TIGO
- Religious government= Non-religious
- 🏠Apartment listings= Airbnb
- ✈️Best short range airline= Avianca
- ✈️Best international airline= United
- 💸Tipping= No
Prices of footwear and clothes in Antigua Guatemala
How much does a dress or jeans cost in Antigua Guatemala?
- 👞A pair of leather shoes for suit= 58.62€
- 👖A pair of jeans= 25.26€
- 👗A summer dress for a woman= 24.46€
- 👟A pair of Nike sneakers= 62.41€
Searches related to clothes and shoes
-Cost of clothing in Antigua Guatemala
-How much it costs to dress in Antigua Guatemala
-How much is a pair of sneakers in Antigua Guatemala?
Prices of Services in Antigua Guatemala
How much does it cost to contract internet or a phone call in Antigua Guatemala?
- 📡High-speed internet rate= 66.14€
- 1 month of water gas and electricity bill for a flat of 80 m2= 52.75€
- 1 minute call with a prepaid phone= 0.13€
- A cinema ticket= 5.27€
- Monthly gym membership= 37.8€
Transport prices in Antigua Guatemala
How much is an urban transport ticket or a liter of gasoline cost in Antigua Guatemala?
- One way ticket on public transport= 0.26€
- 🚕Standard initial taxi= 2.93€
- Monthly public transport pass= 27.06€
- One hour trip by taxi= 7.03€
- 1 Km standard taxi= 0.44€
- Toyota Corolla 1.6l 97kW= 15,151.6€
- Volkswagen Golf 1.4 90 KW Trendline= 14,295.4€
- 1 liter of gasoline= 0.79€
Suggested transport searches
– How much does a car cost in Antigua Guatemala?
– Price of a taxi in Antigua Guatemala
Living in Antigua Guatemala
Life in Antigua Guatemala:
- Quality of life= Okay
- Safety= Bad
- ☮Peace= Okay
- 🚦Traffic safety= Okay
- A/C or heating= Bad
- 😉Friendly to foreigners= Good
- English speaking= Bad
- Freedom of speech= Okay
- 🖐🏿Racial tolerance= Okay
- 🌈LGBT friendly= Bad
- 🤗Happiness= Good
Prices for buying or renting houses or apartments in Antigua Guatemala
How much does it cost to rent or buy a house in Antigua Guatemala?
- 🏫Monthly rental of a one-bedroom apartment in the center= 475.75€
- Monthly rental of a one-bedroom apartment in the suburbs= 326.93€
- 🏫Monthly rental of a 3-room apartment in the center= 791.20€
- 🏘Monthly rental of a 3-bedroom apartment in the suburbs= 468.86€
Budget for Travelers in Antigua Guatemala
How much money do you need in a day in Antigua Guatemala?
- Budget low cost traveler*= 28.17€
- 👪Travel budget for a family of 1 children= 88.89€
- Travel budget for a family of 3 children= 159.86€
* Low cost travel budget (1 person for 1 day): this budget is adjusted for a backpacker and consists of 2 meals (on the street or in the market), one night in a hostel or hostel, two bottles of water, a beer and 1 metro or bus ticket.
Other important data in Guatemala
Other important data:
- Inflation 2017= 0.0568
- Inflation 2018= 0.0232
- Income per capita= 4,117.50€
- Unemployment Rate= 4%
- Number of inhabitants= 17,577,842
- Annual population growth= 0.02
- Annual growth of the total population= 332,496
- Population density/Km2= 164
- Area in km2= 107,160
- Number of migrants= -9,215
Quality Indices in Guatemala
- Happiness index= 6.38
- Income per capita index= 0.78
- Social security index= 1.33
- Life expectancy index= 0.61
- Individual’s freedom index= 0.67
- Generosity Index= 0.18
- Corruption perception index= 0.07