Are you thinking planning to move or visit Banjul? Would you like to know the cost of living?
Global vision Banjul
- Cost of living = €€ (2/5)
- Happiness= (/5)
- Life expectancy= years
- Quality of environment= (/5)
- Safety = Okay
Cost of Living in Banjul
Consult all the information in order to know how much it would cost you to live in Banjul (Gambia) whether you are traveling, living, working, vacationing or just curious. Below, we have made complete lists of data based on the cost of a wide variety of products, goods and services. Here you can find an updated travel guide and how it is to live in Banjul.
Prices in Supermarkets in Banjul
How much does it cost to fill the shopping cart in Banjul? Here you can discover prices of meats, fruits, vegetables, vegetables, legumes, dairy products, cereals, alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beverages:
- 🍞 One loaf of bread (250g)= 0.065€
- 🥚A dozen eggs= 1.61€
- One kilo of chicken wings= 1.8€
- 🍏 1 kilogram of apples= 2.16€
- One liter of milk= 1.32€
- 🥗A Kilogram of lettuce= 0.36€
- One Kilogram of onions= 0.9€
- 🍟 1 Kilogram of potatoes= 0.9€
- 🍅 1 Kg of tomatoes= 1.08€
- 🍊1 Kg of oranges= 1.62€
- 🍌1 Kilogram of bananas= 1.71€
Prices in Restaurants in Banjul
How much does it cost to go out to eat in a restaurant in Banjul? Here you can discover the prices for a coffee, water, soft drinks, daily menus, hamburgers and restaurants:
- 🌯Food for one person in a cheap restaurant= 1.8€
- 🥘Food for two in a good restaurant= 19.79€
- 🍔Macdonals menu= 2.7€
- ☕️Coffee with milk in a cafeteria= 1.43€
- 🥤Can of soda (0.33l)= 0.9€
- Water bottle (0.33l)= 0.45€
Searches related to restaurants
-How much does a meal in Banjul cost?
-How much does a Banjul beer cost?
-How much does a bottle of water cost in Banjul?
-How much does it cost to eat in Banjul?
Salaries in Banjul (monthly)
What is the average salary in Banjul?
- Average salary in Banjul= 70.77€
Prices of footwear and clothes in Banjul
How much does a dress or jeans cost in Banjul?
- 👞A pair of leather shoes for suit= 53.97€
- 👖A pair of jeans= 7.2€
- 👗A summer dress for a woman= 7.2€
- 👟A pair of Nike sneakers= 50.38€
Searches related to clothes and shoes
-Cost of clothing in Banjul
-How much it costs to dress in Banjul
-How much is a pair of sneakers in Banjul?
Prices of Services in Banjul
How much does it cost to contract internet or a phone call in Banjul?
- 📡High-speed internet rate= 67.47€
- 1 month of water gas and electricity bill for a flat of 80 m2= 44.98€
- 1 minute call with a prepaid phone= 0.04€
- Monthly gym membership= 13.49€
Transport prices in Banjul
How much is an urban transport ticket or a liter of gasoline cost in Banjul?
- One way ticket on public transport= 0.14€
- 🚕Standard initial taxi= 0.9€
- Monthly public transport pass= 9€
- One hour trip by taxi= 3.6€
- 1 Km standard taxi= 0.29€
- 1 liter of gasoline= 0.88€
Suggested transport searches
– How much does a car cost in Banjul?
– Price of a taxi in Banjul
Prices for buying or renting houses or apartments in Banjul
How much does it cost to rent or buy a house in Banjul?
- 🏫Monthly rental of a one-bedroom apartment in the center= 107.95€
- Monthly rental of a one-bedroom apartment in the suburbs= 35.98€
- 🏫Monthly rental of a 3-room apartment in the center= 161.92€
- 🏘Monthly rental of a 3-bedroom apartment in the suburbs= 56.97€
Budget for Travelers in Banjul
How much money do you need in a day in Banjul?
- Budget low cost traveler*= 15.62€
- 👪Travel budget for a family of 1 children= 23.34€
- Travel budget for a family of 3 children= 44.97€
* Low cost travel budget (1 person for 1 day): this budget is adjusted for a backpacker and consists of 2 meals (on the street or in the market), one night in a hostel or hostel, two bottles of water, a beer and 1 metro or bus ticket.
Other important data in Gambia
Other important data:
- Inflation 2017= 0.0695
- Inflation 2018= 0.0645
- Income per capita= 670.50€
- Number of inhabitants= 2,228,075
- Annual population growth= 0.03
- Annual growth of the total population= 64,310
- Population density/Km2= 220
- Area in km2= 10,120
- Number of migrants= -2,600
Quality Indices in Gambia
- Social security index= 0.00
- Individual’s freedom index= 0.00
- Generosity Index= 0.00
- Corruption perception index= 0.00