Are you thinking planning to move or visit Bermuda Islands? Would you like to know the cost of living?
Global vision Bermuda Islands
- Cost of living = €€€€ (4/5)
- Happiness= (/5)
- Life expectancy= years
- Quality of environment= (/5)
Cost of Living in Bermuda Islands
Consult all the information in order to know how much it would cost you to live in Bermuda Islands (Bermuda) whether you are traveling, living, working, vacationing or just curious. Below, we have made complete lists of data based on the cost of a wide variety of products, goods and services. Here you can find an updated travel guide and how it is to live in Bermuda Islands.
Prices in Supermarkets in Bermuda Islands
How much does it cost to fill the shopping cart in Bermuda Islands? Here you can discover prices of meats, fruits, vegetables, vegetables, legumes, dairy products, cereals, alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beverages:
- 🍞 One loaf of bread (250g)= 2.86€
- 🥚A dozen eggs= 3.44€
- One kilo of chicken wings= 16.99€
- 🍏 1 kilogram of apples= 9.17€
- One liter of milk= 2.52€
- 🧀 One Kilogram of Local Cheese= 11.83€
- 🥗A Kilogram of lettuce= 4.09€
- One Kilogram of onions= 4.49€
- 🍟 1 Kilogram of potatoes= 3.95€
- 🍅 1 Kg of tomatoes= 6.11€
- 🍊1 Kg of oranges= 5.57€
- 🍌1 Kilogram of bananas= 4.22€
Prices in Restaurants in Bermuda Islands
How much does it cost to go out to eat in a restaurant in Bermuda Islands? Here you can discover the prices for a coffee, water, soft drinks, daily menus, hamburgers and restaurants:
- 🌯Food for one person in a cheap restaurant= 31.45€
- 🥘Food for two in a good restaurant= 107.84€
- 🍔Macdonals menu= 12.13€
- ☕️Coffee with milk in a cafeteria= 4.91€
- 🥤Can of soda (0.33l)= 3.13€
- Water bottle (0.33l)= 2.26€
Searches related to restaurants
-How much does a meal in Bermuda Islands cost?
-How much does a Bermuda Islands beer cost?
-How much does a bottle of water cost in Bermuda Islands?
-How much does it cost to eat in Bermuda Islands?
Salaries in Bermuda Islands (monthly)
What is the average salary in Bermuda Islands?
- Average salary in Bermuda Islands= 4,268.64€
Prices of footwear and clothes in Bermuda Islands
How much does a dress or jeans cost in Bermuda Islands?
- 👞A pair of leather shoes for suit= 113.83€
- 👖A pair of jeans= 72.79€
- 👗A summer dress for a woman= 85.37€
- 👟A pair of Nike sneakers= 119.07€
Searches related to clothes and shoes
-Cost of clothing in Bermuda Islands
-How much it costs to dress in Bermuda Islands
-How much is a pair of sneakers in Bermuda Islands?
Prices of Services in Bermuda Islands
How much does it cost to contract internet or a phone call in Bermuda Islands?
- 📡High-speed internet rate= 144.91€
- 1 month of water gas and electricity bill for a flat of 80 m2= 233.59€
- 1 minute call with a prepaid phone= 0.25€
- A cinema ticket= 10.78€
- Monthly gym membership= 134.8€
Transport prices in Bermuda Islands
How much is an urban transport ticket or a liter of gasoline cost in Bermuda Islands?
- One way ticket on public transport= 4.04€
- 🚕Standard initial taxi= 4.94€
- Monthly public transport pass= 62.01€
- One hour trip by taxi= 44.93€
- 1 Km standard taxi= 1.61€
- Toyota Corolla 1.6l 97kW= 35,497.2€
- Volkswagen Golf 1.4 90 KW Trendline= 31,453.2€
- 1 liter of gasoline= 1.94€
Suggested transport searches
– How much does a car cost in Bermuda Islands?
– Price of a taxi in Bermuda Islands
Prices for buying or renting houses or apartments in Bermuda Islands
How much does it cost to rent or buy a house in Bermuda Islands?
- 🏫Monthly rental of a one-bedroom apartment in the center= 2,263.50€
- Monthly rental of a one-bedroom apartment in the suburbs= 1,701.84€
- 🏫Monthly rental of a 3-room apartment in the center= 4,133.85€
- 🏘Monthly rental of a 3-bedroom apartment in the suburbs= 3,564.69€
- Price per square meter of an apartment in the center= 5,311.80€
- Price per square meter of an apartment in the suburbs= 3,442.02€
Budget for Travelers in Bermuda Islands
How much money do you need in a day in Bermuda Islands?
- Budget low cost traveler*= 126.19€
- 👪Travel budget for a family of 1 children= 409.99€
- Travel budget for a family of 3 children= 784.85€
* Low cost travel budget (1 person for 1 day): this budget is adjusted for a backpacker and consists of 2 meals (on the street or in the market), one night in a hostel or hostel, two bottles of water, a beer and 1 metro or bus ticket.
Other important data in Bermuda
Other important data:
- Number of inhabitants= 60,833
- Annual population growth= 0.00
- Annual growth of the total population= -237
- Population density/Km2= 1,217
- Area in km2= 50
Quality Indices in Bermuda
- Social security index= 0.00
- Individual’s freedom index= 0.00
- Generosity Index= 0.00
- Corruption perception index= 0.00