Are you thinking planning to move or visit Bishkek? Would you like to know the cost of living?
Global vision Bishkek
- Cost of living = €€ (2/5)
- Happiness= ♥♥♥ (3/5)
- Life expectancy= 69.7 years
- Quality of environment= ☺☺☺ (3/5)
- Safety = Okay
Cost of Living in Bishkek
Consult all the information in order to know how much it would cost you to live in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) whether you are traveling, living, working, vacationing or just curious. Below, we have made complete lists of data based on the cost of a wide variety of products, goods and services. Here you can find an updated travel guide and how it is to live in Bishkek.
Prices in Supermarkets in Bishkek
How much does it cost to fill the shopping cart in Bishkek? Here you can discover prices of meats, fruits, vegetables, vegetables, legumes, dairy products, cereals, alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beverages:
- 🍞 One loaf of bread (250g)= 0.14€
- 🥚A dozen eggs= 1.1€
- One kilo of chicken wings= 3.64€
- 🍏 1 kilogram of apples= 1.03€
- One liter of milk= 0.68€
- 🧀 One Kilogram of Local Cheese= 5.58€
- 🥗A Kilogram of lettuce= 0.5€
- One Kilogram of onions= 0.25€
- 🍟 1 Kilogram of potatoes= 0.27€
- 🍅 1 Kg of tomatoes= 1.55€
- 🍊1 Kg of oranges= 1.51€
- 🍌1 Kilogram of bananas= 1.39€
Prices in Restaurants in Bishkek
How much does it cost to go out to eat in a restaurant in Bishkek? Here you can discover the prices for a coffee, water, soft drinks, daily menus, hamburgers and restaurants:
- 🌯Food for one person in a cheap restaurant= 3.23€
- 🥘Food for two in a good restaurant= 15.49€
- 🍔Macdonals menu= 3.23€
- ☕️Coffee with milk in a cafeteria= 1.51€
- 🥤Can of soda (0.33l)= 0.36€
- Water bottle (0.33l)= 0.25€
Searches related to restaurants
-How much does a meal in Bishkek cost?
-How much does a Bishkek beer cost?
-How much does a bottle of water cost in Bishkek?
-How much does it cost to eat in Bishkek?
Salaries in Bishkek (monthly)
What is the average salary in Bishkek?
- Average salary in Bishkek= 203.01€
Prices of footwear and clothes in Bishkek
How much does a dress or jeans cost in Bishkek?
- 👞A pair of leather shoes for suit= 53.68€
- 👖A pair of jeans= 34.62€
- 👗A summer dress for a woman= 30.98€
- 👟A pair of Nike sneakers= 58.73€
Searches related to clothes and shoes
-Cost of clothing in Bishkek
-How much it costs to dress in Bishkek
-How much is a pair of sneakers in Bishkek?
Prices of Services in Bishkek
How much does it cost to contract internet or a phone call in Bishkek?
- 📡High-speed internet rate= 15.27€
- 1 month of water gas and electricity bill for a flat of 80 m2= 32.78€
- 1 minute call with a prepaid phone= 0.03€
- A cinema ticket= 3.87€
- Monthly gym membership= 33.65€
Transport prices in Bishkek
How much is an urban transport ticket or a liter of gasoline cost in Bishkek?
- One way ticket on public transport= 0.13€
- 🚕Standard initial taxi= 0.65€
- Monthly public transport pass= 6.45€
- One hour trip by taxi= 2.32€
- 1 Km standard taxi= 0.15€
- Toyota Corolla 1.6l 97kW= 16,764.3€
- Volkswagen Golf 1.4 90 KW Trendline= 15,134.7€
- 1 liter of gasoline= 0.57€
Suggested transport searches
– How much does a car cost in Bishkek?
– Price of a taxi in Bishkek
Living in Bishkek
Life in Bishkek:
- 😜Fun= Okay
- Quality of life= Okay
- Safety= Okay
- 🚶Walkability= Great
- ☮Peace= Okay
- 🚦Traffic safety= Bad
- 👯♀️Nightlife= Okay
- 📶Free wifi= Great
- 🏠Places to work from= Great
- A/C or heating= Okay
- 😉Friendly to foreigners= Great
- English speaking= Bad
- Freedom of speech= Good
- 👩Female friendly= Bad
- 🌈LGBT friendly= Bad
- Good for Startup= Bad
- Healthcare= Okay
- 📡Internet= Good: 6Mbps (avg)
- 🤗Happiness= Bad
Prices for buying or renting houses or apartments in Bishkek
How much does it cost to rent or buy a house in Bishkek?
- 🏫Monthly rental of a one-bedroom apartment in the center= 244.55€
- Monthly rental of a one-bedroom apartment in the suburbs= 165.46€
- 🏫Monthly rental of a 3-room apartment in the center= 488.75€
- 🏘Monthly rental of a 3-bedroom apartment in the suburbs= 307.05€
- Price per square meter of an apartment in the center= 594.19€
- Price per square meter of an apartment in the suburbs= 459.93€
Budget for Travelers in Bishkek
How much money do you need in a day in Bishkek?
- Budget low cost traveler*= 31.41€
- 👪Travel budget for a family of 1 children= 55.08€
- Travel budget for a family of 3 children= 101.22€
* Low cost travel budget (1 person for 1 day): this budget is adjusted for a backpacker and consists of 2 meals (on the street or in the market), one night in a hostel or hostel, two bottles of water, a beer and 1 metro or bus ticket.
Other important data in Kyrgyzstan
Quality Indices in Kyrgyzstan
- Happiness index= 5.13
- Income per capita index= 0.53
- Social security index= 1.48
- Life expectancy index= 0.59
- Individual’s freedom index= 0.60
- Generosity Index= 0.28
- Corruption perception index= 0.04