Are you thinking planning to move or visit Bohol? Would you like to know the cost of living?
Global vision Bohol
- Cost of living = €€ (2/5)
- Happiness= ♥♥♥ (3/5)
- Life expectancy= 69.09 years
- Quality of environment= ☺☺☺☺ (4/5)
- Safety = Okay
Cost of Living in Bohol
Consult all the information in order to know how much it would cost you to live in Bohol (philippines) whether you are traveling, living, working, vacationing or just curious. Below, we have made complete lists of data based on the cost of a wide variety of products, goods and services. Here you can find an updated travel guide and how it is to live in Bohol.
Prices in Supermarkets in Bohol
How much does it cost to fill the shopping cart in Bohol? Here you can discover prices of meats, fruits, vegetables, vegetables, legumes, dairy products, cereals, alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beverages:
- 🍞 One loaf of bread (250g)= 0.495€
- 🥚A dozen eggs= 1.52€
- One kilo of chicken wings= 3.49€
- One liter of milk= 1.44€
- 🥗A Kilogram of lettuce= 1.48€
- One Kilogram of onions= 1.57€
- 🍟 1 Kilogram of potatoes= 1.74€
- 🍅 1 Kg of tomatoes= 1.15€
- 🍌1 Kilogram of bananas= 1.33€
Prices in Restaurants in Bohol
How much does it cost to go out to eat in a restaurant in Bohol? Here you can discover the prices for a coffee, water, soft drinks, daily menus, hamburgers and restaurants:
- 🌯Food for one person in a cheap restaurant= 1.92€
- 🥘Food for two in a good restaurant= 13.08€
- 🍔Macdonals menu= 2.09€
- ☕️Coffee with milk in a cafeteria= 2.35€
- 🥤Can of soda (0.33l)= 0.73€
- Water bottle (0.33l)= 0.26€
Searches related to restaurants
-How much does a meal in Bohol cost?
-How much does a Bohol beer cost?
-How much does a bottle of water cost in Bohol?
-How much does it cost to eat in Bohol?
Salaries in Bohol (monthly)
What is the average salary in Bohol?
- Minimum salary in Bohol= 258€
- Average salary in Bohol= 244.17€
- Salary of an accountant in Bohol= 386.26€
- Salary of an architect in Bohol= 460.13€
- Salary of a babysitter in Bohol= 150.41€
- Salary of a waiter in Bohol= 224.28€
- Salary of a builder in Bohol= 258.10€
- Salary of a dentist in Bohol= 1,124.07€
Travel guide in Bohol
Travelling in Bohol:
- 🔌Power plugs= 230V 60Hz
- 🚕Best application to order taxi= Grab
- 📲Best wireless carrier= Smart
- 💳Cashless society= Yes, cards OK almost everywhere
- Religious government= Non-religious
- 🖥Online electronics shop= Lazada
- 🏠Apartment listings= Ayosdito
- ✈️Best short range airline= Air Asia
- ✈️Best international airline= Philippine
- 💸Tipping= No
Prices of footwear and clothes in Bohol
How much does a dress or jeans cost in Bohol?
Searches related to clothes and shoes
-Cost of clothing in Bohol
-How much it costs to dress in Bohol
-How much is a pair of sneakers in Bohol?
Prices of Services in Bohol
How much does it cost to contract internet or a phone call in Bohol?
- 1 month of water gas and electricity bill for a flat of 80 m2= 88.29€
- A cinema ticket= 2.09€
- Monthly gym membership= 52.32€
Transport prices in Bohol
How much is an urban transport ticket or a liter of gasoline cost in Bohol?
- One way ticket on public transport= 0.44€
- 1 liter of gasoline= 0.86€
Suggested transport searches
– How much does a car cost in Bohol?
– Price of a taxi in Bohol
Living in Bohol
Life in Bohol:
- Quality of life= Okay
- Safety= Okay
- ☮Peace= Bad
- 🚦Traffic safety= Okay
- A/C or heating= Great
- 😉Friendly to foreigners= Okay
- English speaking= Great
- Freedom of speech= Okay
- 🖐🏿Racial tolerance= Bad
- 🌈LGBT friendly= Bad
- 🤗Happiness= Okay
Prices for buying or renting houses or apartments in Bohol
How much does it cost to rent or buy a house in Bohol?
- 🏫Monthly rental of a one-bedroom apartment in the center= 122.09€
- Monthly rental of a one-bedroom apartment in the suburbs= 122.09€
- 🏫Monthly rental of a 3-room apartment in the center= 366.26€
- 🏘Monthly rental of a 3-bedroom apartment in the suburbs= 235.45€
- Price per square meter of an apartment in the center= 3,281.28€
- Price per square meter of an apartment in the suburbs= 600.23€
Budget for Travelers in Bohol
How much money do you need in a day in Bohol?
- Budget low cost traveler*= 25.65€
- 👪Travel budget for a family of 1 children= 36.03€
- Travel budget for a family of 3 children= 65.70€
* Low cost travel budget (1 person for 1 day): this budget is adjusted for a backpacker and consists of 2 meals (on the street or in the market), one night in a hostel or hostel, two bottles of water, a beer and 1 metro or bus ticket.
Other important data in philippines
Other important data:
- Inflation 2017= 0.0291
- Inflation 2018= 0.0513
- Income per capita= 2,792.70€
- Unemployment Rate= 7%
- Number of inhabitants= 108,106,310
- Annual population growth= 0.02
- Annual growth of the total population= 1,594,236
- Population density/Km2= 363
- Area in km2= 298,170
- Number of migrants= -130,000
Quality Indices in philippines
- Happiness index= 5.52
- Income per capita index= 0.78
- Social security index= 1.37
- Life expectancy index= 0.51
- Individual’s freedom index= 0.71
- Generosity Index= 0.12
- Corruption perception index= 0.11