Are you thinking planning to move or visit a new city? Would you like to know the cost of living?
Global vision Germany-country:
- Cost of living=€€€ (3/5)
- Happiness=♥♥♥♥ (4/5)
- Life expectancy=80.60 years
- Quality of environment=☺☺ (2/5)
Consult all the information in order to know how much it would cost you to live in Germany-country (Germany) whether you are traveling, living, working, vacationing or just curious. Below, we have made complete lists of data based on the cost of a wide variety of products, goods and services.
Prices in Supermarkets in Germany-country:
How much does it cost to fill the shopping cart in Germany-country? Here you can discover prices of meats, fruits, vegetables, vegetables, legumes, dairy products, cereals, alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beverages.
- 🍞 One loaf of bread (250g)=0.65€
- 🥚A dozen eggs=1.84€
- One kilo of chicken wings=7.34€
- 🍏 1 kilogram of apples=2.21€
- One liter of milk=0.71€
- 🧀 One Kilogram of Local Cheese=8.97€
- 🥗A Kilogram of lettuce=0.92€
- One Kilogram of onions=1.13€
- 🍟 1 Kilogram of potatoes=0.98€
- 🍅 1 Kg of tomatoes=2.48€
- 🍊1 Kg of oranges=2.13€
- 🍌1 Kilogram of bananas=1.55€
Prices in Restaurants in Germany-country:
How much does it cost to go out to eat in a restaurant in Germany-country? Here you can discover the prices for a coffee, water, soft drinks, daily menus, hamburgers and restaurants.
- Food for one person in a cheap restaurant=10.00€
- Food for two in a good restaurant=45.00€
- 🍔Macdonals menu=7.50€
- Coffee with milk in a cafeteria=2.68€
- Can of soda (0.33l)=2.26€
- Water bottle (0.33l)=1.88€
Searches related to restaurants
-How much does a meal in Germany-country cost?
-How much does a Germany-country beer cost?
-How much does a bottle of water cost in Germany-country?
-How much does it cost to eat in Germany-country?
Salaries in Germany-country:
Prices of footwear and clothes in Germany-country:
How much does a dress or jeans cost in Germany-country? Here you can find prices for sneakers, jeans, dresses and shoes:
- 👞A pair of leather shoes for suit=102.99€
- 👖A pair of jeans=76.37€
- 👗A summer dress for a woman=32.69€
- 👟A pair of Nike sneakers=80.93€
Searches related to clothes and shoes
-Cost of clothing in Germany-country
-How much it costs to dress in Germany-country
-How much is a pair of sneakers in Germany-country?
Prices of Services in Germany-country:
How much does it cost to contract internet or a phone call in Germany-country?
- High-speed internet rate=30.35€
- 1 month of water gas and electricity bill for a flat of 80 m2=219.33€
- 1 minute call with a prepaid phone=0.10€
- A cinema ticket=10.50€
- Monthly gym membership=29.08€
Transport prices in Germany-country:
How much is an urban transport ticket or a liter of gasoline cost in Germany-country?
- One way ticket on public transport=2.70€
- 🚕Standard initial taxi fare=3.50€
- Monthly public transport pass=70.00€
- One hour trip by taxi=30.00€
- 1 Km standard taxi=2.00€
- Toyota Corolla 1.6l 97kW=20553.14€
- Volkswagen Golf 1.4 90 KW Trendline=20000.00€
- 1 liter of gasoline=1.42€
Suggested transport searches
– How much does a car cost in Germany-country?
– Price of a taxi in Germany-country
Prices for buying or renting houses or apartments in Germany-country:
How much does it cost to rent or buy a house in Germany-country?
- Monthly rental of a one-bedroom apartment in the center=702.29€
- Monthly rental of a one-bedroom apartment in the suburbs=527.15€
- Monthly rental of a 3-room apartment in the center=1349.50€
- Monthly rental of a 3-bedroom apartment in the suburbs=994.36€
- Price per square meter of an apartment in the center=4471.04€
- Price per square meter of an apartment in the suburbs=2961.95€
Budget for Travelers in Germany-country:
How much money do you need in a day in Germany-country?
- Budget low cost traveler*=29.73€
- Average budget traveler**=65.79€
- Travel budget for a family of 1 children=132.40€
- Travel budget for a family of 3 children=253.01€
* Low cost travel budget (1 person for 1 day): this budget is adjusted for a backpacker and consists of 2 meals (on the street or in the market), one night in a hostel or hostel, two bottles of water, a beer and 1 metro or bus ticket.
** Midaverage budget traveler (1 person for 1 day): this average budget is destined for a tourist and consists of three meals, one night in a hotel, two bottles of water, two beer and a taxi or two metro tickets or bus.
Quality Indices in Germany:
- Happiness index=6.96
- Income per capita index=1.34
- Social security index=1.54
- Life expectancy index=0.86
- Individual’s freedom index=0.65
- Generosity Index=0.28
- Corruption perception index=0.28
Other important data in Germany:
- Inflation 2017=1%
- Inflation 2018=2%
- Income per capita=43437.6
- Unemployment Rate=3%
- Number of inhabitants=82438639
- Annual population growth=0%
- Annual growth of the total population=145182
- Population density / Km2=237
- Area in km2 =348560
- Number of migrants=370000