Are you thinking planning to move or visit Granada? Would you like to know the cost of living?
Global vision Granada
- Cost of living = €€ (2/5)
- Happiness= (/5)
- Life expectancy= years
- Quality of environment= (/5)
Cost of Living in Granada
Consult all the information in order to know how much it would cost you to live in Granada (Grenade) whether you are traveling, living, working, vacationing or just curious. Below, we have made complete lists of data based on the cost of a wide variety of products, goods and services. Here you can find an updated travel guide and how it is to live in Granada.
Prices in Supermarkets in Granada
How much does it cost to fill the shopping cart in Granada? Here you can discover prices of meats, fruits, vegetables, vegetables, legumes, dairy products, cereals, alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beverages:
- 🍞 One loaf of bread (250g)= 0.875€
- 🥚A dozen eggs= 2.42€
- One kilo of chicken wings= 6€
- 🍏 1 kilogram of apples= 3.9€
- One liter of milk= 2.04€
- 🧀 One Kilogram of Local Cheese= 8.85€
- 🥗A Kilogram of lettuce= 3.33€
- One Kilogram of onions= 1.21€
- 🍟 1 Kilogram of potatoes= 1.16€
- 🍅 1 Kg of tomatoes= 4.1€
- 🍊1 Kg of oranges= 2.48€
- 🍌1 Kilogram of bananas= 1.98€
Prices in Restaurants in Granada
How much does it cost to go out to eat in a restaurant in Granada? Here you can discover the prices for a coffee, water, soft drinks, daily menus, hamburgers and restaurants:
- 🌯Food for one person in a cheap restaurant= 8€
- 🥘Food for two in a good restaurant= 64.46€
- 🍔Macdonals menu= 4.16€
- ☕️Coffee with milk in a cafeteria= 1.75€
- 🥤Can of soda (0.33l)= 1.45€
- Water bottle (0.33l)= 0.83€
Searches related to restaurants
-How much does a meal in Granada cost?
-How much does a Granada beer cost?
-How much does a bottle of water cost in Granada?
-How much does it cost to eat in Granada?
Salaries in Granada (monthly)
What is the average salary in Granada?
- Average salary in Granada= 848.71€
Prices of footwear and clothes in Granada
How much does a dress or jeans cost in Granada?
- 👞A pair of leather shoes for suit= 59.98€
- 👖A pair of jeans= 66.5€
- 👗A summer dress for a woman= 29.99€
- 👟A pair of Nike sneakers= 79.98€
Searches related to clothes and shoes
-Cost of clothing in Granada
-How much it costs to dress in Granada
-How much is a pair of sneakers in Granada?
Prices of Services in Granada
How much does it cost to contract internet or a phone call in Granada?
- 📡High-speed internet rate= 116.38€
- 1 month of water gas and electricity bill for a flat of 80 m2= 54.31€
- 1 minute call with a prepaid phone= 0.23€
- A cinema ticket= 7.5€
- Monthly gym membership= 49.99€
Transport prices in Granada
How much is an urban transport ticket or a liter of gasoline cost in Granada?
- One way ticket on public transport= 1.4€
- 🚕Standard initial taxi= 8.31€
- Monthly public transport pass= 59.98€
- One hour trip by taxi= 8.31€
- 1 Km standard taxi= 5.17€
- Toyota Corolla 1.6l 97kW= 18,852.8€
- Volkswagen Golf 1.4 90 KW Trendline= 26,601.9€
- 1 liter of gasoline= 1.3€
Suggested transport searches
– How much does a car cost in Granada?
– Price of a taxi in Granada
Prices for buying or renting houses or apartments in Granada
How much does it cost to rent or buy a house in Granada?
- 🏫Monthly rental of a one-bedroom apartment in the center= 390.95€
- Monthly rental of a one-bedroom apartment in the suburbs= 299.92€
- 🏫Monthly rental of a 3-room apartment in the center= 699.81€
- 🏘Monthly rental of a 3-bedroom apartment in the suburbs= 499.87€
- Price per square meter of an apartment in the center= 1,108.55€
- Price per square meter of an apartment in the suburbs= 1,108.55€
Budget for Travelers in Granada
How much money do you need in a day in Granada?
- Budget low cost traveler*= 38.53€
- 👪Travel budget for a family of 1 children= 133.10€
- Travel budget for a family of 3 children= 247.86€
* Low cost travel budget (1 person for 1 day): this budget is adjusted for a backpacker and consists of 2 meals (on the street or in the market), one night in a hostel or hostel, two bottles of water, a beer and 1 metro or bus ticket.
Other important data in Grenade
Other important data:
- Inflation 2017= 0.0053
- Inflation 2018= 0.0165
- Income per capita= 9,937.80€
- Unemployment Rate= 25%
- Number of inhabitants= 108,825
- Annual population growth= 0.00
- Annual growth of the total population= 486
- Population density/Km2= 320
- Area in km2= 340
- Number of migrants= -699
Quality Indices in Grenade
- Social security index= 0.00
- Individual’s freedom index= 0.00
- Generosity Index= 0.00
- Corruption perception index= 0.00