Are you thinking planning to move or visit a new city? Would you like to know the cost of living?
Global vision Italy-country:
- Cost of living=€€ (2/5)
- Happiness=♥♥♥ (3/5)
- Life expectancy=82.70 years
- Quality of environment=☺☺ (2/5)
Consult all the information in order to know how much it would cost you to live in Italy-country (Italy) whether you are traveling, living, working, vacationing or just curious. Below, we have made complete lists of data based on the cost of a wide variety of products, goods and services.
Prices in Supermarkets in Italy-country:
How much does it cost to fill the shopping cart in Italy-country? Here you can discover prices of meats, fruits, vegetables, vegetables, legumes, dairy products, cereals, alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beverages.
- 🍞 One loaf of bread (250g)=0.77€
- 🥚A dozen eggs=2.64€
- One kilo of chicken wings=8.23€
- 🍏 1 kilogram of apples=1.77€
- One liter of milk=1.11€
- 🧀 One Kilogram of Local Cheese=11.90€
- 🥗A Kilogram of lettuce=1.06€
- One Kilogram of onions=1.23€
- 🍟 1 Kilogram of potatoes=1.16€
- 🍅 1 Kg of tomatoes=1.91€
- 🍊1 Kg of oranges=1.67€
- 🍌1 Kilogram of bananas=1.68€
Prices in Restaurants in Italy-country:
How much does it cost to go out to eat in a restaurant in Italy-country? Here you can discover the prices for a coffee, water, soft drinks, daily menus, hamburgers and restaurants.
- Food for one person in a cheap restaurant=15.00€
- Food for two in a good restaurant=50.00€
- 🍔Macdonals menu=8.00€
- Coffee with milk in a cafeteria=1.34€
- Can of soda (0.33l)=2.03€
- Water bottle (0.33l)=0.99€
Searches related to restaurants
-How much does a meal in Italy-country cost?
-How much does a Italy-country beer cost?
-How much does a bottle of water cost in Italy-country?
-How much does it cost to eat in Italy-country?
Salaries in Italy-country:
Prices of footwear and clothes in Italy-country:
How much does a dress or jeans cost in Italy-country? Here you can find prices for sneakers, jeans, dresses and shoes:
- 👞A pair of leather shoes for suit=113.29€
- 👖A pair of jeans=76.60€
- 👗A summer dress for a woman=29.61€
- 👟A pair of Nike sneakers=81.34€
Searches related to clothes and shoes
-Cost of clothing in Italy-country
-How much it costs to dress in Italy-country
-How much is a pair of sneakers in Italy-country?
Prices of Services in Italy-country:
How much does it cost to contract internet or a phone call in Italy-country?
- High-speed internet rate=27.91€
- 1 month of water gas and electricity bill for a flat of 80 m2=144.71€
- 1 minute call with a prepaid phone=0.10€
- A cinema ticket=8.00€
- Monthly gym membership=47.09€
Transport prices in Italy-country:
How much is an urban transport ticket or a liter of gasoline cost in Italy-country?
- One way ticket on public transport=1.50€
- 🚕Standard initial taxi fare=5.00€
- Monthly public transport pass=35.00€
- One hour trip by taxi=28.32€
- 1 Km standard taxi=1.50€
- Toyota Corolla 1.6l 97kW=22351.01€
- Volkswagen Golf 1.4 90 KW Trendline=20350.00€
- 1 liter of gasoline=1.55€
Suggested transport searches
– How much does a car cost in Italy-country?
– Price of a taxi in Italy-country
Prices for buying or renting houses or apartments in Italy-country:
How much does it cost to rent or buy a house in Italy-country?
- Monthly rental of a one-bedroom apartment in the center=600.57€
- Monthly rental of a one-bedroom apartment in the suburbs=454.09€
- Monthly rental of a 3-room apartment in the center=1025.90€
- Monthly rental of a 3-bedroom apartment in the suburbs=753.23€
- Price per square meter of an apartment in the center=3593.58€
- Price per square meter of an apartment in the suburbs=2157.04€
Budget for Travelers in Italy-country:
How much money do you need in a day in Italy-country?
- Budget low cost traveler*=57.45€
- Average budget traveler**=75.55€
- Travel budget for a family of 1 children=153.71€
- Travel budget for a family of 3 children=312.88€
* Low cost travel budget (1 person for 1 day): this budget is adjusted for a backpacker and consists of 2 meals (on the street or in the market), one night in a hostel or hostel, two bottles of water, a beer and 1 metro or bus ticket.
** Midaverage budget traveler (1 person for 1 day): this average budget is destined for a tourist and consists of three meals, one night in a hotel, two bottles of water, two beer and a taxi or two metro tickets or bus.
Quality Indices in Italy:
- Happiness index=6.00
- Income per capita index=1.26
- Social security index=1.57
- Life expectancy index=0.95
- Individual’s freedom index=0.31
- Generosity Index=0.14
- Corruption perception index=0.03
Other important data in Italy:
- Inflation 2017=1%
- Inflation 2018=1%
- Income per capita=30834
- Unemployment Rate=13%
- Number of inhabitants=59216525
- Annual population growth=-0%
- Annual growth of the total population=-74444
- Population density / Km2=201
- Area in km2 =294140
- Number of migrants=70000