Are you thinking planning to move or visit a new city? Would you like to know the cost of living?
Global vision Japan-country:
- Cost of living=€€€€ (4/5)
- Happiness=♥♥♥ (3/5)
- Life expectancy=83.20 years
- Quality of environment=☺☺ (2/5)
Consult all the information in order to know how much it would cost you to live in Japan-country (Japan) whether you are traveling, living, working, vacationing or just curious. Below, we have made complete lists of data based on the cost of a wide variety of products, goods and services.
Prices in Supermarkets in Japan-country:
How much does it cost to fill the shopping cart in Japan-country? Here you can discover prices of meats, fruits, vegetables, vegetables, legumes, dairy products, cereals, alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beverages.
- 🍞 One loaf of bread (250g)=0.81€
- 🥚A dozen eggs=1.91€
- One kilo of chicken wings=6.56€
- 🍏 1 kilogram of apples=6.16€
- One liter of milk=1.57€
- 🧀 One Kilogram of Local Cheese=13.51€
- 🥗A Kilogram of lettuce=1.65€
- One Kilogram of onions=2.77€
- 🍟 1 Kilogram of potatoes=3.43€
- 🍅 1 Kg of tomatoes=4.99€
- 🍊1 Kg of oranges=4.70€
- 🍌1 Kilogram of bananas=2.55€
Prices in Restaurants in Japan-country:
How much does it cost to go out to eat in a restaurant in Japan-country? Here you can discover the prices for a coffee, water, soft drinks, daily menus, hamburgers and restaurants.
- Food for one person in a cheap restaurant=7.63€
- Food for two in a good restaurant=33.90€
- 🍔Macdonals menu=5.76€
- Coffee with milk in a cafeteria=3.38€
- Can of soda (0.33l)=1.15€
- Water bottle (0.33l)=0.91€
Searches related to restaurants
-How much does a meal in Japan-country cost?
-How much does a Japan-country beer cost?
-How much does a bottle of water cost in Japan-country?
-How much does it cost to eat in Japan-country?
Salaries in Japan-country:
Prices of footwear and clothes in Japan-country:
How much does a dress or jeans cost in Japan-country? Here you can find prices for sneakers, jeans, dresses and shoes:
- 👞A pair of leather shoes for suit=101.43€
- 👖A pair of jeans=58.69€
- 👗A summer dress for a woman=36.40€
- 👟A pair of Nike sneakers=68.40€
Searches related to clothes and shoes
-Cost of clothing in Japan-country
-How much it costs to dress in Japan-country
-How much is a pair of sneakers in Japan-country?
Prices of Services in Japan-country:
How much does it cost to contract internet or a phone call in Japan-country?
- High-speed internet rate=40.11€
- 1 month of water gas and electricity bill for a flat of 80 m2=172.98€
- 1 minute call with a prepaid phone=0.34€
- A cinema ticket=15.25€
- Monthly gym membership=74.10€
Transport prices in Japan-country:
How much is an urban transport ticket or a liter of gasoline cost in Japan-country?
- One way ticket on public transport=1.78€
- 🚕Standard initial taxi fare=5.08€
- Monthly public transport pass=84.74€
- One hour trip by taxi=28.73€
- 1 Km standard taxi=3.47€
- Toyota Corolla 1.6l 97kW=17923.27€
- Volkswagen Golf 1.4 90 KW Trendline=21516.46€
- 1 liter of gasoline=1.22€
Suggested transport searches
– How much does a car cost in Japan-country?
– Price of a taxi in Japan-country
Prices for buying or renting houses or apartments in Japan-country:
How much does it cost to rent or buy a house in Japan-country?
- Monthly rental of a one-bedroom apartment in the center=754.59€
- Monthly rental of a one-bedroom apartment in the suburbs=496.82€
- Monthly rental of a 3-room apartment in the center=1709.33€
- Monthly rental of a 3-bedroom apartment in the suburbs=915.95€
- Price per square meter of an apartment in the center=6606.76€
- Price per square meter of an apartment in the suburbs=3317.69€
Budget for Travelers in Japan-country:
How much money do you need in a day in Japan-country?
- Budget low cost traveler*=34.23€
- Average budget traveler**=72.80€
- Travel budget for a family of 1 children=151.28€
- Travel budget for a family of 3 children=270.97€
* Low cost travel budget (1 person for 1 day): this budget is adjusted for a backpacker and consists of 2 meals (on the street or in the market), one night in a hostel or hostel, two bottles of water, a beer and 1 metro or bus ticket.
** Midaverage budget traveler (1 person for 1 day): this average budget is destined for a tourist and consists of three meals, one night in a hotel, two bottles of water, two beer and a taxi or two metro tickets or bus.
Quality Indices in Japan:
- Happiness index=5.92
- Income per capita index=1.29
- Social security index=1.53
- Life expectancy index=0.99
- Individual’s freedom index=0.61
- Generosity Index=0.08
- Corruption perception index=0.15
Other important data in Japan:
- Inflation 2017=1%
- Inflation 2018=1%
- Income per capita=35374.5
- Unemployment Rate=3%
- Number of inhabitants=126854745
- Annual population growth=-0%
- Annual growth of the total population=-330587
- Population density / Km2=348
- Area in km2 =364555
- Number of migrants=50000