Are you thinking planning to move or visit a new city? Would you like to know the cost of living?
Global vision Sabadell:
- Cost of living=€€ (2/5)
- Happiness=♥♥♥♥ (4/5)
- Life expectancy=82.2 years
- Quality of environment=☺☺ (2/5)
Consult all the information in order to know how much it would cost you to live in Sabadell (Spain) whether you are traveling, living, working, vacationing or just curious. Below, we have made complete lists of data based on the cost of a wide variety of products, goods and services.
Prices in Supermarkets in Sabadell
How much does it cost to fill the shopping cart in Sabadell? Here you can discover prices of meats, fruits, vegetables, vegetables, legumes, dairy products, cereals, alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beverages:
- 🍞 One loaf of bread (250g)= 0.40€
- 🥚A dozen eggs= 1.50€
- One kilo of chicken wings= 6.00€
- 🍏 1 kilogram of apples= 1.25€
- One liter of milk= 0.86€
- 🧀 One Kilogram of Local Cheese= 9.10€
- 🥗A Kilogram of lettuce= 0.83€
- One Kilogram of onions= 1.00€
- 🍟 1 Kilogram of potatoes= 0.80€
- 🍅 1 Kg of tomatoes= 1.43€
- 🍊1 Kg of oranges= 1.00€
- 🍌1 Kilogram of bananas= 1.34€
Prices in Restaurants in Sabadell
How much does it cost to go out to eat in a restaurant in Sabadell? Here you can discover the prices for a coffee, water, soft drinks, daily menus, hamburgers and restaurants:
- 🌯Food for one person in a cheap restaurant= 10.00€
- 🥘Food for two in a good restaurant= 32.50€
- 🍔Macdonals menu= 6.25€
- ☕️Coffee with milk in a cafeteria= 1.52€
- 🥤Can of soda (0.33l)= 1.50€
- Water bottle (0.33l)= 1.17€
Searches related to restaurants
-How much does a meal in Sabadell cost?
-How much does a Sabadell beer cost?
-How much does a bottle of water cost in Sabadell?
-How much does it cost to eat in Sabadell?
Salaries in Sabadell (monthly)
What is the average salary in Sabadell?
- Minimum salary in Sabadell= 1,050.00€
- Average net salary in Sabadell= 1,400.00€
- Salary of an accountant in Sabadell= 1,718.59€
- Salary of an architect in Sabadell= 2,047.00€
- Salary of a babysitter in Sabadell= 670.17€
- Salary of a waiter in Sabadell= 998.58€
- Salary of a builder in Sabadell= 1,149.88€
- Salary of a dentist in Sabadell= 5,004.47€
Prices of footwear and clothes in Sabadell
How much does a dress or jeans cost in Sabadell?
- 👞A pair of leather shoes for suit= 80.00€
- 👖A pair of jeans= 60.00€
- 👗A summer dress for a woman= 21.67€
- 👟A pair of Nike sneakers= 56.67€
Searches related to clothes and shoes
-Cost of clothing in Sabadell
-How much it costs to dress in Sabadell
-How much is a pair of sneakers in Sabadell?
Prices of Services in Sabadell
How much does it cost to contract internet or a phone call in Sabadell?
- 📡High-speed internet rate= 35.00€
- 1 month of water gas and electricity bill for a flat of 80 m2= 116.79€
- 1 minute call with a prepaid phone= 0.22€
- A cinema ticket= 8.00€
- Monthly gym membership= 38.00€
Transport prices in Sabadell
How much is an urban transport ticket or a liter of gasoline cost in Sabadell?
- One way ticket on public transport= 1.65€
- 🚕Standard initial taxi= 4.00€
- Monthly public transport pass= 41.98€
- One hour trip by taxi= 10.00€
- 1 Km standard taxi= 2.00€
- Toyota Corolla 1.6l 97kW= 22,333.33€
- Volkswagen Golf 1.4 90 KW Trendline= 19,500.00€
- 1 liter of gasoline= 1.31€
Suggested transport searches
– How much does a car cost in Sabadell?
– Price of a taxi in Sabadell
Prices for buying or renting houses or apartments in Sabadell
How much does it cost to rent or buy a house in Sabadell?
- Monthly rental of a one-bedroom apartment in the center= 615.00€
- Monthly rental of a one-bedroom apartment in the suburbs= 416.67€
- 🏫Monthly rental of a 3-room apartment in the center= 897.50€
- 🏘Monthly rental of a 3-bedroom apartment in the suburbs= 662.50€
- Price per square meter of an apartment in the center= 2,500.00€
- Price per square meter of an apartment in the suburbs= 1,650.00€
Budget for Travelers in Sabadell
How much money do you need in a day in Sabadell?
- Budget low cost traveler*= 54.03€
- Average budget traveler**= 59.57€
- 👪Travel budget for a family of 1 children= 119.36€
- Travel budget for a family of 3 children= 233.14€
* Low cost travel budget (1 person for 1 day): this budget is adjusted for a backpacker and consists of 2 meals (on the street or in the market), one night in a hostel or hostel, two bottles of water, a beer and 1 metro or bus ticket.
** Midaverage budget traveler (1 person for 1 day): this average budget is destined for a tourist and consists of three meals, one night in a hotel, two bottles of water, two beer and a taxi or two metro tickets or bus.
Other important data in Spain
Other important data:
- Inflation 2017= 1.11%
- Inflation 2018= 1.18%
- Inflation 2019= 1.10%
- Income per capita= 27,627.30€
- Unemployment Rate= 0.14%
- Number of inhabitants= 46,441,049.00
- Annual population growth= 0.09%
- Annual growth of the total population= 43,597.00
- Population density/Km2= 93.00
- Area in km2= 498,800.00
- Number of migrants= 40,000.00
Quality Indices in Spain
- Happiness index= 6.31
- Income per capita index= 1.25
- Social security index= 1.61
- Life expectancy index= 0.97
- Individual’s freedom index= 0.50
- Generosity Index= 0.14
- Corruption perception index= 0.07