Are you thinking planning to move or visit Southampton? Would you like to know the cost of living?
Global vision Southampton
- Cost of living = €€€ (3/5)
- Happiness= (/5)
- Life expectancy= years
- Quality of environment= (/5)
Cost of Living in Southampton
Consult all the information in order to know how much it would cost you to live in Southampton (Bermuda) whether you are traveling, living, working, vacationing or just curious. Below, we have made complete lists of data based on the cost of a wide variety of products, goods and services. Here you can find an updated travel guide and how it is to live in Southampton.
Prices in Supermarkets in Southampton
How much does it cost to fill the shopping cart in Southampton? Here you can discover prices of meats, fruits, vegetables, vegetables, legumes, dairy products, cereals, alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beverages:
- 🍞 One loaf of bread (250g)= 0.575€
- 🥚A dozen eggs= 2.2€
- One kilo of chicken wings= 5.71€
- 🍏 1 kilogram of apples= 2.07€
- One liter of milk= 1.03€
- 🧀 One Kilogram of Local Cheese= 5.32€
- 🥗A Kilogram of lettuce= 1€
- One Kilogram of onions= 0.74€
- 🍟 1 Kilogram of potatoes= 1.33€
- 🍅 1 Kg of tomatoes= 1.59€
- 🍊1 Kg of oranges= 1.82€
- 🍌1 Kilogram of bananas= 1.04€
Prices in Restaurants in Southampton
How much does it cost to go out to eat in a restaurant in Southampton? Here you can discover the prices for a coffee, water, soft drinks, daily menus, hamburgers and restaurants:
- 🌯Food for one person in a cheap restaurant= 11.47€
- 🥘Food for two in a good restaurant= 46.42€
- 🍔Macdonals menu= 5.46€
- ☕️Coffee with milk in a cafeteria= 2.86€
- 🥤Can of soda (0.33l)= 1.2€
- Water bottle (0.33l)= 0.85€
Searches related to restaurants
-How much does a meal in Southampton cost?
-How much does a Southampton beer cost?
-How much does a bottle of water cost in Southampton?
-How much does it cost to eat in Southampton?
Salaries in Southampton (monthly)
What is the average salary in Southampton?
- Minimum salary in Southampton= 1,503€
- Average salary in Southampton= 2,230.64€
- Salary of an accountant in Southampton= 2,603.25€
- Salary of an architect in Southampton= 3,101.65€
- Salary of a babysitter in Southampton= 1,014.60€
- Salary of a waiter in Southampton= 1,512.11€
- Salary of a builder in Southampton= 1,741.73€
- Salary of a dentist in Southampton= 7,581.02€
Prices of footwear and clothes in Southampton
How much does a dress or jeans cost in Southampton?
- 👞A pair of leather shoes for suit= 75.85€
- 👖A pair of jeans= 78.04€
- 👗A summer dress for a woman= 30.72€
- 👟A pair of Nike sneakers= 71.62€
Searches related to clothes and shoes
-Cost of clothing in Southampton
-How much it costs to dress in Southampton
-How much is a pair of sneakers in Southampton?
Prices of Services in Southampton
How much does it cost to contract internet or a phone call in Southampton?
- 📡High-speed internet rate= 30.27€
- 1 month of water gas and electricity bill for a flat of 80 m2= 145.54€
- 1 minute call with a prepaid phone= 0.05€
- A cinema ticket= 12.01€
- Monthly gym membership= 26.06€
Transport prices in Southampton
How much is an urban transport ticket or a liter of gasoline cost in Southampton?
- One way ticket on public transport= 2.29€
- 🚕Standard initial taxi= 3.17€
- Monthly public transport pass= 47.49€
- One hour trip by taxi= 10.92€
- 1 Km standard taxi= 2.18€
- Toyota Corolla 1.6l 97kW= 21,571.3€
- Volkswagen Golf 1.4 90 KW Trendline= 23,428.1€
- 1 liter of gasoline= 1.37€
Suggested transport searches
– How much does a car cost in Southampton?
– Price of a taxi in Southampton
Prices for buying or renting houses or apartments in Southampton
How much does it cost to rent or buy a house in Southampton?
- 🏫Monthly rental of a one-bedroom apartment in the center= 774.90€
- Monthly rental of a one-bedroom apartment in the suburbs= 621.65€
- 🏫Monthly rental of a 3-room apartment in the center= 1,450.22€
- 🏘Monthly rental of a 3-bedroom apartment in the suburbs= 1,099.04€
- Price per square meter of an apartment in the center= 1,695.87€
- Price per square meter of an apartment in the suburbs= 1,079.70€
Budget for Travelers in Southampton
How much money do you need in a day in Southampton?
- Budget low cost traveler*= 58.68€
- 👪Travel budget for a family of 1 children= 157.95€
- Travel budget for a family of 3 children= 300.29€
* Low cost travel budget (1 person for 1 day): this budget is adjusted for a backpacker and consists of 2 meals (on the street or in the market), one night in a hostel or hostel, two bottles of water, a beer and 1 metro or bus ticket.
Other important data in Bermuda
Other important data:
- Number of inhabitants= 60,833
- Annual population growth= 0.00
- Annual growth of the total population= -237
- Population density/Km2= 1,217
- Area in km2= 50
Quality Indices in Bermuda
- Social security index= 0.00
- Individual’s freedom index= 0.00
- Generosity Index= 0.00
- Corruption perception index= 0.00