Are you thinking planning to move or visit St. Kitts and Nevis? Would you like to know the cost of living?
Global vision St. Kitts and Nevis
- Cost of living = € (1/5)
- Happiness= (/5)
- Life expectancy= years
- Quality of environment= (/5)
Cost of Living in St. Kitts and Nevis
Consult all the information in order to know how much it would cost you to live in St. Kitts and Nevis (St. Kitts and Nevis) whether you are traveling, living, working, vacationing or just curious. Below, we have made complete lists of data based on the cost of a wide variety of products, goods and services. Here you can find an updated travel guide and how it is to live in St. Kitts and Nevis.
Prices in Supermarkets in St. Kitts and Nevis
How much does it cost to fill the shopping cart in St. Kitts and Nevis? Here you can discover prices of meats, fruits, vegetables, vegetables, legumes, dairy products, cereals, alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beverages:
- 🍞 One loaf of bread (250g)= 1.605€
- 🥚A dozen eggs= 1.77€
- One kilo of chicken wings= 3.2€
- One liter of milk= 3.33€
- 🧀 One Kilogram of Local Cheese= 3.49€
- 🥗A Kilogram of lettuce= 3.33€
- One Kilogram of onions= 1.98€
- 🍟 1 Kilogram of potatoes= 1.98€
- 🍅 1 Kg of tomatoes= 1.98€
- 🍊1 Kg of oranges= 5.94€
- 🍌1 Kilogram of bananas= 3.15€
Prices in Restaurants in St. Kitts and Nevis
How much does it cost to go out to eat in a restaurant in St. Kitts and Nevis? Here you can discover the prices for a coffee, water, soft drinks, daily menus, hamburgers and restaurants:
- 🌯Food for one person in a cheap restaurant= 11.64€
- 🥘Food for two in a good restaurant= 49.88€
- 🍔Macdonals menu= 8.13€
- ☕️Coffee with milk in a cafeteria= 4.99€
- 🥤Can of soda (0.33l)= 1.64€
- Water bottle (0.33l)= 1.39€
Searches related to restaurants
-How much does a meal in St. Kitts and Nevis cost?
-How much does a St. Kitts and Nevis beer cost?
-How much does a bottle of water cost in St. Kitts and Nevis?
-How much does it cost to eat in St. Kitts and Nevis?
Salaries in St. Kitts and Nevis (monthly)
What is the average salary in St. Kitts and Nevis?
- Average salary in St. Kitts and Nevis= 731.55€
Prices of footwear and clothes in St. Kitts and Nevis
How much does a dress or jeans cost in St. Kitts and Nevis?
- 👖A pair of jeans= 33.25€
- 👗A summer dress for a woman= 53.92€
Searches related to clothes and shoes
-Cost of clothing in St. Kitts and Nevis
-How much it costs to dress in St. Kitts and Nevis
-How much is a pair of sneakers in St. Kitts and Nevis?
Prices of Services in St. Kitts and Nevis
How much does it cost to contract internet or a phone call in St. Kitts and Nevis?
- 📡High-speed internet rate= 52.72€
- 1 month of water gas and electricity bill for a flat of 80 m2= 147.4€
- 1 minute call with a prepaid phone= 0.33€
- A cinema ticket= 5.99€
- Monthly gym membership= 66.5€
Transport prices in St. Kitts and Nevis
How much is an urban transport ticket or a liter of gasoline cost in St. Kitts and Nevis?
- One way ticket on public transport= 1.08€
- 🚕Standard initial taxi= 3.33€
- 1 Km standard taxi= 1.66€
Suggested transport searches
– How much does a car cost in St. Kitts and Nevis?
– Price of a taxi in St. Kitts and Nevis
Prices for buying or renting houses or apartments in St. Kitts and Nevis
How much does it cost to rent or buy a house in St. Kitts and Nevis?
- 🏫Monthly rental of a one-bedroom apartment in the center= 1,078.39€
- Monthly rental of a one-bedroom apartment in the suburbs= 898.66€
- 🏘Monthly rental of a 3-bedroom apartment in the suburbs= 1,617.59€
Budget for Travelers in St. Kitts and Nevis
How much money do you need in a day in St. Kitts and Nevis?
- Budget low cost traveler*= 77.61€
- 👪Travel budget for a family of 1 children= 199.75€
- Travel budget for a family of 3 children= 364.54€
* Low cost travel budget (1 person for 1 day): this budget is adjusted for a backpacker and consists of 2 meals (on the street or in the market), one night in a hostel or hostel, two bottles of water, a beer and 1 metro or bus ticket.
Other important data in St. Kitts and Nevis
Other important data:
- Inflation 2017= 0.0076
- Inflation 2018= -0.0205
- Income per capita= 16,382.70€
- Unemployment Rate= 5%
- Number of inhabitants= 56,345
- Annual population growth= 0.01
- Annual growth of the total population= 495
- Population density/Km2= 217
- Area in km2= 260
Quality Indices in St. Kitts and Nevis
- Social security index= 0.00
- Individual’s freedom index= 0.00
- Generosity Index= 0.00
- Corruption perception index= 0.00