Are you thinking planning to move or visit Zug? Would you like to know the cost of living?
Global vision Zug:
- Cost of living= €€€€€ (5/5)
- Happiness= ♥♥♥♥♥ (5/5)
- Life expectancy= 82.9 years
- Quality of environment= ☺☺☺ (3/5)
Consult all the information in order to know how much it would cost you to live in Zug (Swiss) whether you are traveling, living, working, vacationing or just curious. Below, we have made complete lists of data based on the cost of a wide variety of products, goods and services.
Prices in Supermarkets in Zug
How much does it cost to fill the shopping cart in Zug? Here you can discover prices of meats, fruits, vegetables, vegetables, legumes, dairy products, cereals, alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beverages:
- 🍞 One loaf of bread (250g)= 1.31€
- 🥚A dozen eggs= 5.03€
- One kilo of chicken wings= 25.69€
- 🍏 1 kilogram of apples= 3.62€
- One liter of milk= 1.47€
- 🧀 One Kilogram of Local Cheese= 23.63€
- 🥗A Kilogram of lettuce= 2.11€
- One Kilogram of onions= 2.2€
- 🍟 1 Kilogram of potatoes= 2.52€
- 🍅 1 Kg of tomatoes= 3.78€
- 🍊1 Kg of oranges= 2.98€
- 🍌1 Kilogram of bananas= 2.94€
Prices in Restaurants in Zug
How much does it cost to go out to eat in a restaurant in Zug? Here you can discover the prices for a coffee, water, soft drinks, daily menus, hamburgers and restaurants:
- 🌯Food for one person in a cheap restaurant= 22.94€
- 🥘Food for two in a good restaurant= 91.76€
- 🍔Macdonals menu= 11.93€
- ☕️Coffee with milk in a cafeteria= 4.5€
- 🥤Can of soda (0.33l)= 3.82€
- Water bottle (0.33l)= 3.53€
Searches related to restaurants
-How much does a meal in Zug cost?
-How much does a Zug beer cost?
-How much does a bottle of water cost in Zug?
-How much does it cost to eat in Zug?
Salaries in Zug (monthly)
What is the average salary in Zug?
- Average net salary in Zug= 5,895.83€
- Salary of an accountant in Zug= 5,971.01€
- Salary of an architect in Zug= 7,111.99€
- Salary of a babysitter in Zug= 2,326.46€
- Salary of a waiter in Zug= 3,468.33€
- Salary of a builder in Zug= 3,995.21€
- Salary of a dentist in Zug= 17,386.15€
Prices of footwear and clothes in Zug
How much does a dress or jeans cost in Zug?
- 👞A pair of leather shoes for suit= 126.18€
- 👖A pair of jeans= 82.59€
- 👗A summer dress for a woman= 44.96€
- 👟A pair of Nike sneakers= 103.23€
Searches related to clothes and shoes
-Cost of clothing in Zug
-How much it costs to dress in Zug
-How much is a pair of sneakers in Zug?
Prices of Services in Zug
How much does it cost to contract internet or a phone call in Zug?
- 📡High-speed internet rate= 52.1€
- 1 month of water gas and electricity bill for a flat of 80 m2= 151.41€
- 1 minute call with a prepaid phone= 0.33€
- A cinema ticket= 16.52€
- Monthly gym membership= 88.13€
Transport prices in Zug
How much is an urban transport ticket or a liter of gasoline cost in Zug?
- One way ticket on public transport= 3.07€
- 🚕Standard initial taxi= 5.96€
- Monthly public transport pass= 59.65€
- One hour trip by taxi= 63.78€
- 1 Km standard taxi= 3.49€
- Toyota Corolla 1.6l 97kW= 25,693.9€
- Volkswagen Golf 1.4 90 KW Trendline= 23,399.8€
- 1 liter of gasoline= 1.5€
Suggested transport searches
– How much does a car cost in Zug?
– Price of a taxi in Zug
Prices for buying or renting houses or apartments in Zug
How much does it cost to rent or buy a house in Zug?
- 🏫Monthly rental of a one-bedroom apartment in the center= 1,756.62€
- Monthly rental of a one-bedroom apartment in the suburbs= 1,295.40€
- 🏫Monthly rental of a 3-room apartment in the center= 3,414.93€
- 🏘Monthly rental of a 3-bedroom apartment in the suburbs= 2,857.79€
- Price per square meter of an apartment in the center= 13,756.89€
- Price per square meter of an apartment in the suburbs= 9,457.86€
Budget for Travelers in Zug
How much money do you need in a day in Zug?
- Budget low cost traveler*= 65.04€
- 👪Travel budget for a family of 1 children= 293.18€
- Travel budget for a family of 3 children= 561.88€
* Low cost travel budget (1 person for 1 day): this budget is adjusted for a backpacker and consists of 2 meals (on the street or in the market), one night in a hostel or hostel, two bottles of water, a beer and 1 metro or bus ticket.
Other important data in Swiss
Other important data:
- Inflation 2017= 0.0086
- Inflation 2018= 0.0144
- Income per capita= 74,655.00€
- Unemployment Rate= 0.034%
- Number of inhabitants= 8,608,259
- Annual population growth= 0.01
- Annual growth of the total population= 64,225
- Population density/Km2= 218
- Area in km2= 39,516
- Number of migrants= 50,000
Quality Indices in Swiss
- Happiness index= 7.49
- Income per capita index= 1.42
- Social security index= 1.62
- Life expectancy index= 0.93
- Individual’s freedom index= 0.73
- Generosity Index= 0.26
- Corruption perception index= 0.36