How much does it cost to go out to eat in a restaurant in Alicante (Spain)? Here you can discover the prices for a coffee, water, soft drinks, daily menus, hamburgers and restaurants:
- 🌯Food for one person in a cheap restaurant= 10€
- 🥘Food for two in a good restaurant= 35€
- 🍔Macdonals menu= 7.5€
- ☕️Coffee with milk in a cafeteria= 1.53€
- 🥤Can of soda (0.33l)= 1.69€
- Water bottle (0.33l)= 1€
Searches related to restaurants
-How much does a meal in Alicante cost?
-How much does a Alicante beer cost?
-How much does a bottle of water cost in Alicante?
-How much does it cost to eat in Alicante?
Important data from Spain
- Inflation 2017= 0.0111
- Inflation 2018= 0.0118
- Income per capita= 27,627.30€
- Unemployment Rate= 14%
- Number of inhabitants= 46,441,049
- Annual population growth= 0.00
- Annual growth of the total population= 43,597
- Population density/Km2= 93
- Area in km2= 498,800
- Number of migrants= 40,000
Quality Indices in Spain
- Happiness index= 6.31
- Income per capita index= 1.25
- Social security index= 1.61
- Life expectancy index= 0.96
- Individual’s freedom index= 0.50
- Generosity Index= 0.14
- Corruption perception index= 0.07