How much does it cost to go out to eat in a restaurant in Bangkok (Thailand)? Here you can discover the prices for a coffee, water, soft drinks, daily menus, hamburgers and restaurants:
- 🌯Food for one person in a cheap restaurant= 1.75€
- 🥘Food for two in a good restaurant= 23.3€
- 🍔Macdonals menu= 4.95€
- ☕️Coffee with milk in a cafeteria= 2.15€
- 🥤Can of soda (0.33l)= 0.5€
- Water bottle (0.33l)= 0.27€
Searches related to restaurants
-How much does a meal in Bangkok cost?
-How much does a Bangkok beer cost?
-How much does a bottle of water cost in Bangkok?
-How much does it cost to eat in Bangkok?
Important data from Thailand
- Inflation 2017= 0.0078
- Inflation 2018= 0.0036
- Income per capita= 6,468.30€
- Unemployment Rate= 1%
- Number of inhabitants= 69,306,160
- Annual population growth= 0.00
- Annual growth of the total population= 122,987
- Population density/Km2= 136
- Area in km2= 510,890
- Number of migrants= 19,444
Quality Indices in Thailand
- Happiness index= 6.07
- Income per capita index= 1.02
- Social security index= 1.48
- Life expectancy index= 0.71
- Individual’s freedom index= 0.70
- Generosity Index= 0.37
- Corruption perception index= 0.03