How much does it cost to go out to eat in a restaurant in China-country (China)? Here you can discover the prices for a coffee, water, soft drinks, daily menus, hamburgers and restaurants:
- 🌯Food for one person in a cheap restaurant= 3.24€
- 🥘Food for two in a good restaurant= 19.42€
- 🍔Macdonals menu= 4.14€
- ☕️Coffee with milk in a cafeteria= 3.51€
- 🥤Can of soda (0.33l)= 0.43€
- Water bottle (0.33l)= 0.28€
Searches related to restaurants
-How much does a meal in China-country cost?
-How much does a China-country beer cost?
-How much does a bottle of water cost in China-country?
-How much does it cost to eat in China-country?
Important data from China
- Inflation 2017= 0.018
- Inflation 2018= 0.019
- Income per capita= 8,647.20€
- Unemployment Rate= 4%
- Number of inhabitants= 1,420,062,022
- Annual population growth= 0.00
- Annual growth of the total population= 5,016,094
- Population density/Km2= 151
- Area in km2= 9,388,211
- Number of migrants= -324,919
Quality Indices in China
- Happiness index= 5.25
- Income per capita index= 0.99
- Social security index= 1.20
- Life expectancy index= 0.80
- Individual’s freedom index= 0.66
- Generosity Index= 0.03
- Corruption perception index= 0.10