How much does it cost to go out to eat in a restaurant in Germany-country (Germany)? Here you can discover the prices for a coffee, water, soft drinks, daily menus, hamburgers and restaurants:
- 🌯Food for one person in a cheap restaurant= 10€
- 🥘Food for two in a good restaurant= 45€
- 🍔Macdonals menu= 7.5€
- ☕️Coffee with milk in a cafeteria= 2.68€
- 🥤Can of soda (0.33l)= 2.26€
- Water bottle (0.33l)= 1.88€
Searches related to restaurants
-How much does a meal in Germany-country cost?
-How much does a Germany-country beer cost?
-How much does a bottle of water cost in Germany-country?
-How much does it cost to eat in Germany-country?
Important data from Germany
- Inflation 2017= 0.0148
- Inflation 2018= 0.0175
- Income per capita= 43,437.60€
- Unemployment Rate= 3%
- Number of inhabitants= 82,438,639
- Annual population growth= 0.00
- Annual growth of the total population= 145,182
- Population density/Km2= 237
- Area in km2= 348,560
- Number of migrants= 370,000
Quality Indices in Germany
- Happiness index= 6.96
- Income per capita index= 1.34
- Social security index= 1.54
- Life expectancy index= 0.86
- Individual’s freedom index= 0.65
- Generosity Index= 0.28
- Corruption perception index= 0.28