How much does it cost to go out to eat in a restaurant in Italy-country (Italy)? Here you can discover the prices for a coffee, water, soft drinks, daily menus, hamburgers and restaurants:
- 🌯Food for one person in a cheap restaurant= 15€
- 🥘Food for two in a good restaurant= 50€
- 🍔Macdonals menu= 8€
- ☕️Coffee with milk in a cafeteria= 1.34€
- 🥤Can of soda (0.33l)= 2.03€
- Water bottle (0.33l)= 0.99€
Searches related to restaurants
-How much does a meal in Italy-country cost?
-How much does a Italy-country beer cost?
-How much does a bottle of water cost in Italy-country?
-How much does it cost to eat in Italy-country?
Important data from Italy
- Inflation 2017= 0.0099
- Inflation 2018= 0.0118
- Income per capita= 30,834.00€
- Unemployment Rate= 13%
- Number of inhabitants= 59,216,525
- Annual population growth= 0.00
- Annual growth of the total population= -74,444
- Population density/Km2= 201
- Area in km2= 294,140
- Number of migrants= 70,000
Quality Indices in Italy
- Happiness index= 6.00
- Income per capita index= 1.26
- Social security index= 1.57
- Life expectancy index= 0.95
- Individual’s freedom index= 0.31
- Generosity Index= 0.14
- Corruption perception index= 0.03