How much does it cost to go out to eat in a restaurant in London (United Kingdom)? Here you can discover the prices for a coffee, water, soft drinks, daily menus, hamburgers and restaurants:
- 🌯Food for one person in a cheap restaurant= 16.38€
- 🥘Food for two in a good restaurant= 54.61€
- 🍔Macdonals menu= 6.55€
- ☕️Coffee with milk in a cafeteria= 3.01€
- 🥤Can of soda (0.33l)= 1.6€
- Water bottle (0.33l)= 1.2€
Searches related to restaurants
-How much does a meal in London cost?
-How much does a London beer cost?
-How much does a bottle of water cost in London?
-How much does it cost to eat in London?
Important data from United Kingdom
- Inflation 2017= 0.0303
- Inflation 2018= 0.0227
- Income per capita= 38,301.30€
- Unemployment Rate= 4%
- Number of inhabitants= 66,959,016
- Annual population growth= 0.01
- Annual growth of the total population= 385,512
- Population density/Km2= 277
- Area in km2= 241,930
- Number of migrants= 180,000
Quality Indices in United Kingdom
- Happiness index= 6.81
- Income per capita index= 1.30
- Social security index= 1.63
- Life expectancy index= 0.88
- Individual’s freedom index= 0.59
- Generosity Index= 0.36
- Corruption perception index= 0.28