How much does it cost to go out to eat in a restaurant in New York, NY (United States)? Here you can discover the prices for a coffee, water, soft drinks, daily menus, hamburgers and restaurants:
- 🌯Food for one person in a cheap restaurant= 17.11€
- 🥘Food for two in a good restaurant= 68.46€
- 🍔Macdonals menu= 6.85€
- ☕️Coffee with milk in a cafeteria= 3.7€
- 🥤Can of soda (0.33l)= 1.82€
- Water bottle (0.33l)= 1.48€
Searches related to restaurants
-How much does a meal in New York, NY cost?
-How much does a New York, NY beer cost?
-How much does a bottle of water cost in New York, NY?
-How much does it cost to eat in New York, NY?
Important data from United States
- Inflation 2017= 0.0217
- Inflation 2018= 0.0197
- Income per capita= 56,344.50€
- Unemployment Rate= 4%
- Number of inhabitants= 329,093,110
- Annual population growth= 0.01
- Annual growth of the total population= 2,326,362
- Population density/Km2= 36
- Area in km2= 9,147,420
- Number of migrants= 900,000
Quality Indices in United States
- Happiness index= 6.89
- Income per capita index= 1.40
- Social security index= 1.54
- Life expectancy index= 0.82
- Individual’s freedom index= 0.60
- Generosity Index= 0.29
- Corruption perception index= 0.13