How much does it cost to go out to eat in a restaurant in Paris (France)? Here you can discover the prices for a coffee, water, soft drinks, daily menus, hamburgers and restaurants:
- 🌯Food for one person in a cheap restaurant= 15€
- 🥘Food for two in a good restaurant= 55€
- 🍔Macdonals menu= 8.5€
- ☕️Coffee with milk in a cafeteria= 3.35€
- 🥤Can of soda (0.33l)= 3.12€
- Water bottle (0.33l)= 2.22€
Searches related to restaurants
-How much does a meal in Paris cost?
-How much does a Paris beer cost?
-How much does a bottle of water cost in Paris?
-How much does it cost to eat in Paris?
Important data from France
- Inflation 2017= 0.0127
- Inflation 2018= 0.0197
- Income per capita= 38,589.30€
- Unemployment Rate= 9%
- Number of inhabitants= 65,480,710
- Annual population growth= 0.00
- Annual growth of the total population= 247,439
- Population density/Km2= 120
- Area in km2= 547,557
- Number of migrants= 80,000
Quality Indices in France
- Happiness index= 6.49
- Income per capita index= 1.29
- Social security index= 1.53
- Life expectancy index= 0.91
- Individual’s freedom index= 0.57
- Generosity Index= 0.10
- Corruption perception index= 0.18