How much does it cost to go out to eat in a restaurant in Singapore-country (Singapore)? Here you can discover the prices for a coffee, water, soft drinks, daily menus, hamburgers and restaurants:
- 🌯Food for one person in a cheap restaurant= 6.83€
- 🥘Food for two in a good restaurant= 39.01€
- 🍔Macdonals menu= 5.2€
- ☕️Coffee with milk in a cafeteria= 3.48€
- 🥤Can of soda (0.33l)= 1.21€
- Water bottle (0.33l)= 0.88€
Searches related to restaurants
-How much does a meal in Singapore-country cost?
-How much does a Singapore-country beer cost?
-How much does a bottle of water cost in Singapore-country?
-How much does it cost to eat in Singapore-country?
Important data from Singapore
- Inflation 2017= 0.0038
- Inflation 2018= 0.0046
- Income per capita= 57,636.90€
- Unemployment Rate= 2%
- Number of inhabitants= 5,868,104
- Annual population growth= 0.01
- Annual growth of the total population= 76,203
- Population density/Km2= 8,383
- Area in km2= 700
- Number of migrants= 59,690
Quality Indices in Singapore
- Happiness index= 6.34
- Income per capita index= 1.53
- Social security index= 1.52
- Life expectancy index= 1.01
- Individual’s freedom index= 0.70
- Generosity Index= 0.26
- Corruption perception index= 0.46