How much does it cost to go out to eat in a restaurant in St. Kitts and Nevis country (St. Kitts and Nevis)? Here you can discover the prices for a coffee, water, soft drinks, daily menus, hamburgers and restaurants:
- 🌯Food for one person in a cheap restaurant= 11.64€
- 🥘Food for two in a good restaurant= 49.88€
- 🍔Macdonals menu= 8.13€
- ☕️Coffee with milk in a cafeteria= 4.99€
- 🥤Can of soda (0.33l)= 1.64€
- Water bottle (0.33l)= 1.39€
Searches related to restaurants
-How much does a meal in St. Kitts and Nevis country cost?
-How much does a St. Kitts and Nevis country beer cost?
-How much does a bottle of water cost in St. Kitts and Nevis country?
-How much does it cost to eat in St. Kitts and Nevis country?
Important data from St. Kitts and Nevis
- Inflation 2017= 0.0076
- Inflation 2018= -0.0205
- Income per capita= 16,382.70€
- Unemployment Rate= 5%
- Number of inhabitants= 56,345
- Annual population growth= 0.01
- Annual growth of the total population= 495
- Population density/Km2= 217
- Area in km2= 260
Quality Indices in St. Kitts and Nevis
- Social security index= 0.00
- Individual’s freedom index= 0.00
- Generosity Index= 0.00
- Corruption perception index= 0.00