How much does it cost to go out to eat in a restaurant in Tokyo (Japan)? Here you can discover the prices for a coffee, water, soft drinks, daily menus, hamburgers and restaurants:
- 🌯Food for one person in a cheap restaurant= 8.47€
- 🥘Food for two in a good restaurant= 48.73€
- 🍔Macdonals menu= 5.76€
- ☕️Coffee with milk in a cafeteria= 3.4€
- 🥤Can of soda (0.33l)= 1.24€
- Water bottle (0.33l)= 0.91€
Searches related to restaurants
-How much does a meal in Tokyo cost?
-How much does a Tokyo beer cost?
-How much does a bottle of water cost in Tokyo?
-How much does it cost to eat in Tokyo?
Important data from Japan
- Inflation 2017= 0.0056
- Inflation 2018= 0.0084
- Income per capita= 35,374.50€
- Unemployment Rate= 3%
- Number of inhabitants= 126,854,745
- Annual population growth= 0.00
- Annual growth of the total population= -330,587
- Population density/Km2= 348
- Area in km2= 364,555
- Number of migrants= 50,000
Quality Indices in Japan
- Happiness index= 5.92
- Income per capita index= 1.29
- Social security index= 1.53
- Life expectancy index= 0.99
- Individual’s freedom index= 0.61
- Generosity Index= 0.08
- Corruption perception index= 0.15